Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I pay?
Once you have submitted your booking enquiry, we will contact you to confirm the availability of your date. If you choose to proceed with your booking we ask for a small non refundable deposit, which can be payable in either – Cash – Cheque – Bank Transfer.
The remainder of the fee is then paid to the Artist on the night of the booking.
If you are a business booking a DJ we can invoice you for the full amount and arrange other methods of payment.
2. Can I pick music that needs to be played?
Yes if you have genres, or eras that you would like played or if you would like to provide a list of songs or artist’s there is a section at the end of our booking form that accommodates for this.
3. What Area(s) do you cover?
Currently we cover the whole UK.
4. What if my DJ has to cancel?
We will send you a replacement DJ at no extra cost.
5. Are you Public Liability Insured?
6. Is your equipment P.A.T. tested?
7. How much does Artists or Equipment?
Prices vary depending on the date of the event, location, and time.